I know that Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year. But, candidly, it is not one of my favorites. The last time I went shopping on Black Friday…well, let’s just say it didn’t go well.
I decided to go up to the mall to just get out of the house for a break from turkey and football. First problem: no parking. Then, once I found a spot, I decided I’d just buy something I needed – and I’ll admit this here, because we’re all friends: it was underwear – and then go back home. I went into the store, found what I was looking for, and then got shoved out of the way by another shopper. I got shoved over underwear, people! Seriously.
So when Sears asked me to write about Black Friday, I was a bit worried. I had flashbacks of people pushing me over undergarments. And apparently I’m not alone: Huffington Post published this hilarious story about “The 15 Emotional Stages of a Black Friday Shopping Trip.”
It’s funny because it’s true.
Black Friday shopping at Sears, though, is different. First, Sears is a one-stop shop for all the gifts you want to give. From clothes:
You can get it all in one place. One parking spot, people, for all the shopping!
If you are a Shop Your Way member (sign up – it’s easy!), Sears provides services that make shopping easier, such as free store pick-up, Member Assist, and Reserve It. Plus, you will get an additional 10% back in points on the first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears credit card all season long. Members also can get a sneak peek at Black Friday deals at searslocalad.com. Accessible via computer, tablet or mobile device, LocalAd shows deals from the Sears circulars and reveals hundreds more in-store discounts on overstock inventory unique to specific local stores.
Here are some of the fantastic deals available this Black Friday at Sears:
- 55% off Kenmore 3.9 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer – White & Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Wrinkle Guard – White; sale priced at $799.98 for the set; regular price $899.99 each.
- Save $100 on the RCA 40” Class 1080p HDTV; sale price $249.99, regularly priced at $349.99; plus members get $50 back in points.
- Jeans for her and him – sale price $14.99 Canyon River Blues® and Roebuck & Co.®, regularly priced $30.00-$40.00.
- All DieHard® work boots – sale price $49.99, regularly $65.00-$110.00.
- Save $50, plus a Free Craftsman® drill when you purchase the Craftsman® Home Series 3-Drawer Project Center; sale priced $99.99, regular price $149.99. (I totally want this!)
- Save $800 on the NordicTrack® C900i Treadmill; sale price $699.99; regular price $1,499.99.
- Buy four Sears RoadHandler tires and get up to $150 in value, including an $80 mail-in rebate via an American Express award card when you use a qualifying Sears card plus a $70 Sears Award card.
There are also going to be more than 1,000 doorbuster deals on the most popular gifts, available through 1:00 PM local time on Black Friday.
No fighting over underwear, friends! Go to Sears instead and have a more delightful Black Friday experience. (I’d still drink the coffee first, though!) That’s how Sears is making the holidays #MoreMerry.
I’d love to know what you are shopping for on Black Friday. What do you plan to buy? Leave a comment and let me know!
I am a member of the #SearsBloggerSquad. I was compensated for this post but all opinions are 100% my own. I will never write about or endorse any product or brand that I don’t believe in myself.