This post is sponsored by Tervis. All content and photographs are 100% my own. This post does contain affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, please click here.
My dear friend Stephanie used to say that I “collect people.”
No, not literally. What she meant was that I find good people to work with and then stick with them forever, unless there’s a really major reason to change. Need a contractor for a remodel project? Call Craig, whom I’ve worked with for almost twenty years. Need an electrician? I know a great one whom we’ve worked with for more than ten years.
When someone does a great job for us, I’m loyal until given a reason not to be. And this is true for both people and products.
For example, if you go in my closet, 90% of my clothes are from three brands. I feel this way about peanut butter, toothpaste, detergent…
We only use Tervis cups at our house. Why?
1. They are durable. I bought our first Tervis tumblers right after Dear Husband and I were married – 15 years ago. I thought it’d be cute to buy one Duke cup (for me) and one Alabama cup for Dear Husband. We still have those cups and several more – and they are still in as good a shape as when I bought them.
They are dishwasher safe, BPA-free, and unbreakable. Seriously. I’ve dropped all of them. My kids have dropped them. They don’t break.
2. They come with a lifetime guarantee – its Made for Life Guarantee. So, if those cups ever crack, or get condensation between the layers, or the seal breaks, Tervis will replace them. And I can take them to a store to exchange them or mail them in – super easy.
3. They don’t sweat. This is key – especially when you have kids who forget to use coasters. These cups don’t sweat, because of how they’re made. You can put hot or cold drinks in them and set them down on a wood table and you will be fine. I love this.
4. They have matching lids and straws! Since I don’t believe in “disposable” plastic water bottles, I carry a Tervis cup filled with ice water with me everywhere I go. The lids and straws make this easy.
5. They are made in the USA! Tervis Tumblers are made in Florida.
I was invited to the Tervis store grand opening in Atlantic Station here in Atlanta and was like a kid in a candy store!
They had cups for grown ups…
And cups for kids…
And sippy cups…
Even an ice bucket that you can customize.
If you are a sports fan, they have every Georgia team, both pro and college. They even have nearby teams, like Alabama and the Carolina Panthers. But if you aren’t a sports fan, they have designs from Life is Good, Simply Southern, and more.
Stay tuned…because I’m going to try out a new tool from Tervis that allows you to customize your cup. More on that soon!
I’ve also linked some of the photos and content above to the Tervis site for you to purchase items featured.
Big thanks to Tervis and especially Robin at the Atlanta store for welcoming me and teaching me all about the company!