Last week, I revealed our new and improved laundry room (click HERE if you missed it or want to see it again). Then, Monday, I revealed how I DIYed the laundry room countertop for only $5.50 (click HERE for that post)! Today, I’m sharing with you the source list for all the items in the laundry room project.
The washer and dryer are not new for this makeover, FYI. We got them at Lowe’s.
- Wall Paint: Violet Sparkle by Benjamin Moore, eggshell finish: Intown Ace Hardware
- Trim Paint: White semi-gloss by Benjamin Moore (Regal Select)
- Black wire shelving: Home Depot
- New hinges for door in oil-rubbed bronze: Home Depot
- Basket for light bulbs: IKEA, BRANÄS
- Tags: Target
- Chalkboard paint: Rust-Oleum
- Dog food containers (big plastic bins under lowest shelf): Container Store (we’ve had these for years and years)
- Flashlight basket with chalkboard plaque: HomeGoods
- Drying rack: IKEA, GRUNDTAL
- Laundry caddy: Marshalls
Vintage washboards: estate sales
Trash can: HomeGoods
And there you have it: the laundry room project source list! Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the items in the laundry room or anything else about the makeover! (Or anything else, really!)
I still need to finish painting the doors, plus finish painting the kitchen walls and trim (almost there!!). Hoping to finish the kitchen today!