I am so excited to announce that I’m joining the Power Tool Challenge Crew! The Power Tool Challenge is a group of bloggers who, once a month, build something with power tools and share each other’s projects. Each project has a different theme (for example, building something from only one board; altering a thrift store item; etc.).
And, for this challenge, you get to join, too!
The challenge is to make something with a power tool for $10 or less. Here are the ground rules:
1. The project can be made from a free item, reclaimed wood, anything, as long as less than $10 was spent on it, including hardware.
2. At least one power tool has to be used to build it.
3. The $10 Power Tool Project Challenge is open for entries from 10/27 through 11/10. There will be a way to link your project to my post when I post my project on October 27.
4. If you need help uploading your project photo, send me an email at [email protected]low.com and I will upload it for you.
5. Submit an old or new project as long as it was less than $10 to build.
6. Anyone can enter – the more the merrier! You do not have to be a blogger to participate!!
7. Each participant can enter up to 3 projects.
8. To participate, you must be 18 or older and live in the US.
9. The Power Tool Challenge Team will vote on the best project and one winner will be selected. The winner will receive the RYOBI ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit with Miter Saw six-tool package, shown here:
10. Void where prohibited.
So, get building! I’ll post my project on October 27, so get ready to submit your project(s), too! I can’t wait to see what we create!!